Gratitude is extended to Barbara Wallston, Kenneth Wallston, Donald Bowen, Kenneth Anchor, John Harvey, Carolyn Jackson, Seymour Lipset, Howard Roback, Stanley Sadava, John Siegfried, Brewster Smith, William Smith, Donald Thistlethwaite, Lawrence Wrightsman, Lynn Cocke, and Betty Keeling.
Publish or Politic: Referee Bias in Manuscript Review1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 187–200, September 1975
How to Cite
Abramowitz, S. I., Gomes, B. and Abramowitz, C. V. (1975), Publish or Politic: Referee Bias in Manuscript Review. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 5: 187–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1975.tb00675.x
An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 140th Meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, San Francisco, 1974.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!