Requests for reprints should be sent to Mr. N. J. Bryant, Department of Applied Psychology, University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology, Llwyn-y-Grant Road, Cardiff, CF3 7UX, Great Britain.
Petitioning: Dress Congruence Versus Belief Congruence1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 144–149, June 1975
How to Cite
Bryant, N. J. (1975), Petitioning: Dress Congruence Versus Belief Congruence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 5: 144–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1975.tb01303.x
Gratitude is extended to Kathy Pope, Mike Smith, Chris Skelcher, and John Horn for their invaluable help with this research.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!