Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. J. R. Salancik, Department of Business Administration, University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois 61801.
Liberation or Poverty? An Indirect Assessment of the Impact of Potential Future Events on Society
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 173–185, June 1975
How to Cite
Salancik, J. R. (1975), Liberation or Poverty? An Indirect Assessment of the Impact of Potential Future Events on Society. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 5: 173–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1975.tb01306.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!