Requests for reprints should be sent to Paul A. Bell, Department of Psychology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523.
Aggression and Heat: The Mediating Role of Negative Affect1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 18–30, March 1976
How to Cite
Bell, P. A. and Baron, R. A. (1976), Aggression and Heat: The Mediating Role of Negative Affect. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 6: 18–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1976.tb01308.x
This research is based on the senior author's doctoral dissertation at Purdue University, and was supported in part by a grant (GS-35276) from the National Science Foundation to Robert A. Baron. Appreciation is expressed to Frank Dougherty, Scott Freund, Stan Lelak, Cindy Marchino, Dan Reynolds, and Jackie Roberts for their able assistance in the collection of the data. Appreciation is also expressed to Donn Byrne, Kay Deaux, and Peter Schhemann for their helpful comments and suggestions.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!