Requests for reprints should be sent to Russell Veitch, Department of Psychology, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio 43403.
Good News-Bad News: Affective and Interpersonal Effects1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 69–75, March 1976
How to Cite
Veitch, R. and Griffitt, W. (1976), Good News-Bad News: Affective and Interpersonal Effects. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 6: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1976.tb01313.x
Thanks are due to Nadine Wisniewski for her concientious help in data collection and Scott Breckner (announcer for the Bowling Green State University radio station) for making the tapes used in the present study.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!