Requests for reprints should be sent to Russell D. Clark, III, Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 32306.
The Cost-Reward Model of Helping Behavior: A Nonconfirmation1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 76–84, March 1976
How to Cite
Bloom, L. M. and Clark, R. D. (1976), The Cost-Reward Model of Helping Behavior: A Nonconfirmation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 6: 76–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1976.tb01314.x
The experiment is based on Lawrence M. Bloom's master's thesis which was directed by Russell D. Clark, III. The authors appreciate the statistical advice provided by Douglas A. Zahn. Additional thanks are due to Lee Sechrest, Steve West, and Glayde Whitney who read previous drafts of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!