Requests for reprints should be sent to Jayfie Elley Stake, Department of Psychology, University of Missouri, St. Louis, Missouri 63121.
Effects of Contrived information of Female and Male Performance on the Achievement Behavior of Preschool Girls and Boys1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 85–93, March 1976
How to Cite
Stake, J. E. (1976), Effects of Contrived information of Female and Male Performance on the Achievement Behavior of Preschool Girls and Boys. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 6: 85–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1976.tb01315.x
This study is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to Arizona State University. The author wishes to thank George Chartier and Robert Haygood for their assistance as dissertation committee members, and the preschool teachers of Arizona State University Child Study Lab for their help in implementing this study.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!