Requests for reprints should be sent to Richard Page, Department of Psychology, Wriht State University, Dayton, Ohio 45431.
Environmental Influences on Aggression: The Effects of Darkness and Proximity of Victim
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 126–133, June 1976
How to Cite
Page, R. A. and Moss, M. K. (1976), Environmental Influences on Aggression: The Effects of Darkness and Proximity of Victim. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 6: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1976.tb01318.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!