Work on this project was supported in part by a research grant from the National Science Foundation (GS-40329) to Donn Byrne, Principal Investigator. The authors would like to acknowledge the help of Sheryl Russell and Gary Scott in conducting this experiment.
The Effect of Attitude Similarity on Task Performance1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 307–313, December 1976
How to Cite
Krivonos, P. D., Byrne, D. and Friedrich, G. W. (1976), The Effect of Attitude Similarity on Task Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 6: 307–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1976.tb02406.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!