The author is indebted to Bill Stejskal, Ray Thompson, and Chuck Schaefer for their assistance in collecting the data, and to Stephen G. West and Linda L. Lang for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
On the Piliavin & Piliavin Model of Helping Behavior: Costs Are in the Eye of the Beholder
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 322–328, December 1976
How to Cite
Clark, R. D. (1976), On the Piliavin & Piliavin Model of Helping Behavior: Costs Are in the Eye of the Beholder. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 6: 322–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1976.tb02408.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!