Requests for reprints should be sent to Leonard M. Wankel, Department of Recreation Administration, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta.
Motivating People to be Physically Active: Self-Persuasion vs. Balanced Decision Making1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 332–340, December 1977
How to Cite
Wankel, L. M. and Thompson, C. (1977), Motivating People to be Physically Active: Self-Persuasion vs. Balanced Decision Making. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 7: 332–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1977.tb00757.x
This research was supported in part by National Health Grant number 606–1058–30 from the Canadian Department of Health and Welfare.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!