Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Raymond C. Russ, Department of Psychology, University of Maine, Orono, Maine 04473.
Complementary and Symmetrical Interaction in the Present Day Mental Health Institute
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 131–140, June 1977
How to Cite
Russ, R. C. and Gold, J. A. (1977), Complementary and Symmetrical Interaction in the Present Day Mental Health Institute. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 7: 131–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1977.tb01334.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!