Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Arie W. Kruglanski, Department of Psychology, Tel-Aviv University, Tel-Avid, Israel.
Contingencies of Exogenous Reward and Task Performance: On the “Minimax” Strategy in instrumental Behavior1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 141–148, June 1977
How to Cite
Kruglanski, A. W., Stein, C. and Riter, A. (1977), Contingencies of Exogenous Reward and Task Performance: On the “Minimax” Strategy in instrumental Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 7: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1977.tb01335.x
Research was supported by Ford Foundation Grant No. 7 (through Israel Foundation Trustees) to the first author, who was on leave from Tel-Aviv University and at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!