Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Shirley Feldman-Summers, Department of Psychology, NI-25, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195.
Judgment Processes and Interpersonal Conflict Related to Societal Problem Solutions1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 163–174, June 1977
How to Cite
Summers, D. A., Ashworth, C. D. and Feldman-Summer, S. (1977), Judgment Processes and Interpersonal Conflict Related to Societal Problem Solutions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 7: 163–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1977.tb01337.x
Research was supported by a grant from the Battelle Institute.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!