Requests for reprints should be sent to David W. Wilson, Department of Psychology, Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas 77843.
Guilty or Not Guilty? A Look at the “Simulated” Jury Paradigm1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 175–190, June 1977
How to Cite
Wilson, D. W. and Donnerstein, E. (1977), Guilty or Not Guilty? A Look at the “Simulated” Jury Paradigm. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 7: 175–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1977.tb01338.x
Portions of this study were presented at the meetings of the Midwestern Psychological Association, Chicago, May 1975 and May 1976.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!