Requests for reprints should be sent to Charles S. Carver, Department of Psychology, Box 248185, University of Miami, Coral Gables, F1. 33124.
Favorable Evaluations of Blacks and the Handicapped: Positive Prejudice, Unconscious Denial, or Social Desirability?1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 97–106, June 1978
How to Cite
Carver, C. S., Glass, D. C. and Katz, I. (1978), Favorable Evaluations of Blacks and the Handicapped: Positive Prejudice, Unconscious Denial, or Social Desirability?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 8: 97–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1978.tb00768.x
Research supported by grants to David C. Glass and Irwin Katz from the National Science Foundation (GS-37976X and GS-37977X). David C. Glass is now at the Graduate Center, City University of New York.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!