Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Harvey A. Hornstein, Box 6, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY 10027.
The Effect of Mood and Social Outlook on Hypothetical Juridic Decisions1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 548–559, December 1979
How to Cite
Lakind, E. and Hornstein, H. A. (1979), The Effect of Mood and Social Outlook on Hypothetical Juridic Decisions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 9: 548–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1979.tb00815.x
These studies were supported by National Science Foundation Grant BNS-76–07697, “Experiments in the Social Psychology of Prosocial Behavior”, whose principal investigator is Harvey A. Hornstein. The authors wish to thank Stella Manne, Gladys Frankel, and Jean LaKind for their valuable assistance in conducting this research.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!