Requests for reprints should be sent to James A. Blumenthal, Department of Psychiatry, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710.
Task Incentives, Type A Behavior Pattern, and Verbal Problem Solving Performance1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 101–114, April 1980
How to Cite
Blumenthal, J. A., McKee, D. C., Haney, T. and Williams, R. B. (1980), Task Incentives, Type A Behavior Pattern, and Verbal Problem Solving Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 10: 101–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1980.tb00696.x
This research was supported in part by a training grant from the National Institute of Mental Health, MH 14660–02.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!