Requests for reprints should be sent to Lawrence S. Wrightsman, Department of Psychology, 426 Fraser Hall, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045.
Prior Confessions and Mock Juror Verdicts1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 133–146, April 1980
How to Cite
Kassin, S. M. and Wrightsman, L. S. (1980), Prior Confessions and Mock Juror Verdicts. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 10: 133–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1980.tb00698.x
This research was conducted while the first author was on a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Kansas, and was supported in full by a Faculty Research grant (#3401) to the second author. The authors thank David Mack for his role as the experimenter and an anonymous reviewer for his/her very helpful comments. Portions of these data were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Association, 1979.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!