Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Eugene B. Doughtie, Department of Psychology, University of Houston, 4800 Calhoun, Houston, Texas 77004.
Contrastive Vignette Technique: An indirect Methodology Designed to Address Reactive Social Attitude Measurement1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 147–165, April 1980
How to Cite
Burstin, K., Doughtie, E. B. and Raphaeli, A. (1980), Contrastive Vignette Technique: An indirect Methodology Designed to Address Reactive Social Attitude Measurement. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 10: 147–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1980.tb00699.x
This study is based upon a Dissertation by the first author under the direction of the second author.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!