Requests for reprints should be sent to Bruce E. Compas, Fernald, Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 405 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024.
Psychological Sense of Community Among Treatment Analogue Group Members1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 151–165, April 1981
How to Cite
Compas, B. E. (1981), Psychological Sense of Community Among Treatment Analogue Group Members. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 11: 151–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1981.tb00735.x
This paper is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted to the Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the doctoral degree. The author wishes to express particular thanks to Howard S. Adelman for his uidance and encouragement,
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!