Requests for reprints should be sent to Yakov M. Epstein. Department of Psychology, Rutgers, The State University, 39 Easton Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08903.
Physiological, Cognitive, and Nonverbal Responses to Repeated Exposure to Crowding1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 1–13, February 1981
How to Cite
Epstein, Y. M., Woolfolk, R. L. and Lehrer, P. M. (1981), Physiological, Cognitive, and Nonverbal Responses to Repeated Exposure to Crowding. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 11: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1981.tb00818.x
This research was supported by a grant from the Roche Psychiatric Institute for the Study of Stress Related Disorders. The authors thank Jim Portelli for his technical assistance in conducting the research.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!