Requests for reprints should be sent to Rudolf H. Moos, Department of Psychiatry, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, CA 94305.
Environmental Choice and Control In Community Care Settings for Older People1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 23–43, February 1981
How to Cite
Moos, R. H. (1981), Environmental Choice and Control In Community Care Settings for Older People. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 11: 23–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1981.tb00820.x
Mary Gauvain, Sonne Lemke, and Barbara Mehren were responsible for organizing the data collection in the facilities. Joan Kahn, Wendy Max, and Bernice Moos carried out the data analyses and Josh Holahan provided helpful comments on the manuscript. The work was supported by NIMH Grant MH28177 and by Veterans Administration Health Services Research and Development Service funds.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!