Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. W. Andrew Harrell, Department of Sociology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada T6G 2H4.
The Effects of Alcohol Use and Offender Remorsefulness on Sentencing Decisions1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 83–91, February 1981
How to Cite
Harrel, W. A. (1981), The Effects of Alcohol Use and Offender Remorsefulness on Sentencing Decisions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 11: 83–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1981.tb00824.x
This research was funded by Health and Welfare Canada, Non-medical Use of Drugs Directorate grant number 1212–8–044. The author would like to thank Mr. Roy Bricker of the Solicitor General's Department, Province of Alberta, for his assistance.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!