This research was supported by NIMH Grant #1 R03 MH 298 84-01A1 to Jeffrey A. Kelly. The authors extend appreciation to Janne Patterson and Melvin Claiborne for their assistance in this project.
Gender and Sex Role Differences in Group Decision-Making Social Interactions: A Behavioral Analysis1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 112–127, April 1982
How to Cite
Kelly, J. A., Wildman, H. E. and Urey, J. R. (1982), Gender and Sex Role Differences in Group Decision-Making Social Interactions: A Behavioral Analysis. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 12: 112–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1982.tb00853.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!