This research was supported in part by an LEAA Graduate Research Fellowship (N77-NI-99-0039). The author wishes to thank both Paul Schollaert and Garland White for the advice, suggestions, and time they gave in the preparation of this paper.
The Impact of Time Proximity and Level of Generality on Attitude-Behavior Consistency1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 151–168, April 1982
How to Cite
Katz, J. (1982), The Impact of Time Proximity and Level of Generality on Attitude-Behavior Consistency. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 12: 151–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1982.tb00856.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!