This research was supported in part by a Rutgers University research council grant to the second author.
Social Density, Interpersonal Relationships, and Residential Crowding Stress1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 222–236, June 1982
How to Cite
Gormley, F. P. and Aiello, J. R. (1982), Social Density, Interpersonal Relationships, and Residential Crowding Stress. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 12: 222–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1982.tb00861.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!