These studies were supported by National Science Foundation Grant BNS-76-07697, “Experiments on the Social Psychology of ProSocial Behavior,” whose principal investigator is Harvey A. Hornstein.
Willingness to Help a Stranger: The Effects of Social Context and Opinion Similarity1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 429–443, December 1982
How to Cite
Wagner, S., Hornstein, H. A. and Holloway, S. (1982), Willingness to Help a Stranger: The Effects of Social Context and Opinion Similarity. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 12: 429–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1982.tb00877.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!