This research was conducted while the first two authors were visiting faculty in the School of Psychology, University of New South Wales.
Fat, Four-Eyed, and Female: Stereotypes of Obesity, Glasses, and Gender1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 503–516, December 1982
How to Cite
Harris, M. B., Harris, R. J. and Bochner, S. (1982), Fat, Four-Eyed, and Female: Stereotypes of Obesity, Glasses, and Gender. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 12: 503–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1982.tb00882.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!