The author would like to express his appreciation to Carolyn Dempsey-Foss for assistance with the data collection and comments, and to Andrew Baum, Ann Paterson, Jane Piliavin, and Nancy Stout-Wiegand for helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscrit.
Community Norms and Blood Donation1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 281–290, August 1983
How to Cite
Foss, R. D. (1983), Community Norms and Blood Donation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 13: 281–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1983.tb01740.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!