This research was supported by Grant 5 R01 DA02480 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The contributions of Elizabeth S. Bryan, Lynn A. Fisher, and Gary G. Koch are greatly appreciated.
The Relationship Between the Consequences Adolescents Expect from Smoking and Their Behavior: A Factor Analysis with Panel Data1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 28–41, February 1984
How to Cite
Bauman, K. E. and Chenoweth, R. L. (1984), The Relationship Between the Consequences Adolescents Expect from Smoking and Their Behavior: A Factor Analysis with Panel Data. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 14: 28–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1984.tb02218.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!