This article is based in part on a doctoral dissertation submitted by the author to Purdue University. The author wishes to thank Donn Byrne, James J. Jaccard, Kay Deaux, and Kathryn Johnson for assistance with various parts of this research.
Predicting Contraceptive Behavior Among University Men: The Role of Emotions and Behavioral Intentions1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 104–123, April 1984
How to Cite
Fisher, W. A. (1984), Predicting Contraceptive Behavior Among University Men: The Role of Emotions and Behavioral Intentions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 14: 104–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1984.tb02224.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!