This research was funded, in part, by a University of California Patent Fund grant. I thank Teresa Camacho, Bruce Freed, Michael Garafano, Patricia Myers, and Toni Newman for their assistance in data collection and analysis, and Margaret Lopez of Central Coast Polygraph Associates for her technical assistance. I also thank Craig Haney, Dane Archer, Tom Pettigrew, and an anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments on earlier drafts.
Attitudinal Consequences of the Preemployment Polygraph Examination1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 364–374, August 1984
How to Cite
White, L. T. (1984), Attitudinal Consequences of the Preemployment Polygraph Examination. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 14: 364–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1984.tb02244.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!