This research was supported by NIH Grant 1-RO1-HD12806–02 to the Carolina Population Center. The authors would like to thank Susan Newcomer for valuable discussions in the course of this research, and Martha Smith and Freda Cameron for data collection and management assistance.
A Model of Friendship Similarity in Mildly Deviant Behaviors1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 413–425, October 1984
How to Cite
Rodgers, J. L., Billy, J. O.G. and Udry, J. R. (1984), A Model of Friendship Similarity in Mildly Deviant Behaviors. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 14: 413–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1984.tb02248.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!