The present research was supported by research grant BNS-7817438 awarded to John Thibaut and Laurens Walker by the National Science Foundation. Thanks are extended to Dr. John Thibaut for his guidance throughout this research, and to an anonymous reviewer for valuable suggestions on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
The Effects of Type of Evidence and Favorability of Verdict on Perceptions of Justice1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 448–460, October 1984
How to Cite
Musante, L. (1984), The Effects of Type of Evidence and Favorability of Verdict on Perceptions of Justice. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 14: 448–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1984.tb02251.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!