This research was supported by the Biomedical Research Support Grant Program, #S07RR07092, Division of Research Resources, National Institute of Health.
A Self-Attribution-Reactance Model of Recovery from Injury in Type A Individuals1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 330–344, August 1985
How to Cite
Rhodewalt, F. and Strube, M. J. (1985), A Self-Attribution-Reactance Model of Recovery from Injury in Type A Individuals. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 15: 330–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1985.tb00910.x
The authors wish to thank the staff and patients of the Salt Lake Podiatry Center for their cooperation. We are indebted to Dr. Michael Lowe for his assistance throughout the study and to Marina Marcroft for her assistance in the analysis of the data.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!