Collection of the data reported here was supported by grant MDA 903-78-G02 from the Army Research Institute for Social and Behavioral Sciences (Jerome Adams, Principal Investigator). The preparation of this report was supported by United States Military Academy contract DAAG60-81-C-0312.
Effects of Perceived Group Effectiveness and Group Role on Attributions of Group Performance1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 387–398, August 1985
How to Cite
Adams, J. B., Adams, J., Rice, R. W. and Instone, D. (1985), Effects of Perceived Group Effectiveness and Group Role on Attributions of Group Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 15: 387–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1985.tb00914.x
The opinions expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect official policy of either the United States Military Academy or the United States Army.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!