We wish to express our gratitude to the faculty and students at Gunn and Schackelford Junior High Schools in the Arlington Independent School District, Arlington, Texas. Special thanks are due to Superintendent Woodrow Counts, Assistant Superintendent B. L. (Buddy) Davis, and Principals Douglas Shouse and Royce Hillman.
Some Effects of Reduction of Extra-Classroom Crowding in a School Environment
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 503–515, September 1985
How to Cite
McCain, G., Cox, V. C., Paulus, P. B., Luke, A. and Abadzi, H. (1985), Some Effects of Reduction of Extra-Classroom Crowding in a School Environment. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 15: 503–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1985.tb00916.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!