We would like to thank Ronald Cohen, Marjorie Hershey, Christopher Jencks, Donald Kinder, E. Allan Lind, Jane Mansbridge, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of the paper.
The Influence of Perceived Injustice on the Endorsement of Political Leaders1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 700–725, December 1985
How to Cite
Tyler, T. R., Rasinski, K. A. and McGraw, K. M. (1985), The Influence of Perceived Injustice on the Endorsement of Political Leaders. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 15: 700–725. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1985.tb02269.x
This paper is based upon presentations to the American Political Science Association Meeting in Denver, Colorado, September, 1982 and to the Society of Experimental Social Psychology Meeting in Pittsburgh, PA, October, 1983.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!