This work was completed while the author was at the Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan. I would like to thank James S. House for his extensive comments on the manuscript.
Effects of Job Conditions on Worker Perceptions: Ambient Stimuli vs. Group Influence1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 735–757, December 1985
How to Cite
Larocco, J. M. (1985), Effects of Job Conditions on Worker Perceptions: Ambient Stimuli vs. Group Influence. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 15: 735–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1985.tb02271.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!