Research was funded by a General Research Fund award (3404-XO-0038) from the University of Kansas to Lawrence S. Wrightsman.
The Timing of the Defense Opening Statement: Don't Wait Until the Evidence Is in1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 758–772, December 1985
How to Cite
Wells, G. L., Wrightsman, L. S. and Miene, P. K. (1985), The Timing of the Defense Opening Statement: Don't Wait Until the Evidence Is in. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 15: 758–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1985.tb02272.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!