This study was supported in part by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Grants HL34261, HL20910, and HL07295.
Family Consumption of Low Fat Foods: Stated Preference Versus Actual Consumption1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 773–779, December 1985
How to Cite
Weidner, G., Archer, S., Healy, B. and Matarazzo, J. D. (1985), Family Consumption of Low Fat Foods: Stated Preference Versus Actual Consumption. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 15: 773–779. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1985.tb02273.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!