Determining Factors in Choice of Arcade Games and their Consequences upon Young Male Players
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 124–139, March 1985
How to Cite
Nelson, T. M. and Carlson, D. R. (1985), Determining Factors in Choice of Arcade Games and their Consequences upon Young Male Players. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 15: 124–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1985.tb02339.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!