Requests for reprints or further information should be sent to Dr. Michael D. Mumford, Department of Psychology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332.
Leadership in the Organizational Context: A Conceptual Approach and its Applications1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 508–531, September 1986
How to Cite
Mumford, M. D. (1986), Leadership in the Organizational Context: A Conceptual Approach and its Applications. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 16: 508–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1986.tb01156.x
The author would like to thank Drs. Edwin A. Fleishman, T. Owen Jacobs, William W. Haythorn, Earl C. Pence, and Arthur L. Korotkin for their comments and encouragement, as well as to acknowledge the support of the Army Research Institute.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!