Requests for reprints should be sent to Dr. Reuven Gal, Israeli Institute for Miitary Studies, P.O. Box 128, Zichron Ya'akov, 30900 Israel.
Unit Morale: From a Theoretical Puzzle to an Empirical Illustration—An Israeli Example1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 549–564, September 1986
How to Cite
Gal, R. (1986), Unit Morale: From a Theoretical Puzzle to an Empirical Illustration—An Israeli Example. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 16: 549–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1986.tb01158.x
An earlier and shorter edition of this paper was presented as a Major Address in the Third International Conference on Psychological Stress and Adjustment in Time of War and Peace, Tel Aviv, Israel, January 1983. Portions of the research discussed in this paper were also presented at the Second Symposium on Motivation and Morale in NATO Forces, Brussels, May 1984.
This paper was prepared while the author served as an NRC Research Associate at the Department of Military Psychiatry, Division of Neuropsychiatry, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Washington, D.C. The author wishes to thank Linette Sparacino for her significant assistance in the manuscript preparation.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!