Requests for reprints should be sent to Francine M. Deutsch, Department of Psychology and Education, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA 01075.
Is There a Double Standard of Aging?1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 771–785, December 1986
How to Cite
Deuisch, F. M., Zalenski, C. M. and Clark, M. E. (1986), Is There a Double Standard of Aging?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 16: 771–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1986.tb01167.x
This paper is a revision of a paper presented at the Eastern Psychological Association Meeting, Philadelphia, 1983. It is based on research carried out by the junior authors as part of the requirements for an advanced undergraduate research course taught by the senior author. We wish to thank Gerald A. Epstein, Christine Hepburn, J. S. Tanaka, and Rick Robson for their assistance with the statistical analyses, Judith F. Kroll for her help with the experimental design, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on an earlier version of the paper. We are also indebted to Linda Desmond of the Highland Valley Nutrition Program for her cooperation and clerical assistance.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!