We express appreciation to John L. Cotton for providing access to his data. Requests for reprints should be sent to Paul A. Bell, Department of Psychology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523.
Linear and Curvilinear Relationships Between Temperature, Affect, and Violence: Reply to Cotton
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 802–807, December 1986
How to Cite
Bell, P. A. and Fusco, M. E. (1986), Linear and Curvilinear Relationships Between Temperature, Affect, and Violence: Reply to Cotton. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 16: 802–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1986.tb01169.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!