This research was funded by a grant from the Health Education Council, London.
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 663–685, November 1986
How to Cite
Budd, R. J. (1986), Predicting Cigarette Use: The Need to Incorporate Measures of Salience in the Theory of Reasoned Action. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 16: 663–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1986.tb01752.x
I would like to acknowledge the help which Susan Nelson gave in conducting this study, and to thank Prof. J. R. Eiser and two anonymous reviewers for the helpful comments they made on an earlier version of this paper.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!