This research was funded by Grant No. 1 R01 HD 12806 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The authors thank John Billy, Susan Newcomer, and anonymous reviewers for comments on an earlier draft.
A Panel Study of Subjective Expected Utility for Adolescent Sexual Behavior1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 745–756, November 1986
How to Cite
Gilbert, M. A., Bauman, K. E. and Udry, J. R. (1986), A Panel Study of Subjective Expected Utility for Adolescent Sexual Behavior. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 16: 745–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1986.tb01756.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!