An earlier version of this article was presented at the Ninth Biennial Psychology in the Department of Defense Symposium, Colorado Springs, April 1984. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US Army Research Institute or the Department of the Army.
Research Integration for Psychologists: An Overview of Approaches1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 860–874, October 1987
How to Cite
Oliver, L. W. (1987), Research Integration for Psychologists: An Overview of Approaches. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 17: 860–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.1987.tb00295.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!